Friday 21 June 2013

Golden oldies... part two

Hey guys,

This is the second part of the "golden oldies", I think I just have one or two more to show you before the new stuff starts. Exciting!!

But up now is a tumblr inspired mani, which I can't for the life of me remember who the original artist was. I know! How terrible am I! If anyone knows please tell me and I will definitely give them the credit they deserve, because look how adorable it is!





So basically it is a mixture of different prints and designs. The dots, hearts and bow were all done using a dotting tool, which can be bought in packs on Amazon and the likes.






Yep so the colours I used were,

A-england Iseult on the pointer finger
Nails inc. Summer place on the middle finger
Barry m Blueberry ice cream and Strawberry ice cream on my ring
Essie Bikini so teeny and A-england Merlin on my pinky
and the Barry m Boots limited ed. purple on my thumb 

Whoa a lot of polishes,oh and I changed the colours of my ring finger and pinky finger on my right hand which is pictured below.



These polishes were Barry m Berry ice cream and Mint green on my ring and Nails inc. York street on my pinky. I have no idea why I changed the colours, probably changed my mind half way through, as per usual.Oh and the top coat I used was Seche vite aka a life saver!

Thanks for reading,

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment