Tuesday 25 June 2013

OPI liquid sand - Tiffany case - Swatch

Hey guys,

Today I have some swatches to show you of the amazing OPI liquid sand in Tiffany case. I have been lusting after some liquid sand polishes since they came out but seeing as OPI are so expensive here, around €13 a bottle, I never got the chance to buy one. That is until my sister came home to visit this week and got me a bottle in Duty Free! Eek how unreal was she? Totally amazing!

Ok, so if you don't know what liquid is basically it is a textured polish which contains different types of glitter. In other words the coolest most sparkly amazeballs nail polish. 


2 coats, no top coat

Tiffany Case is one of the polishes in the OPI Bond girls collection (and personally the best). If you wanna checkout the rest of the collection visit Chalkboard Nails , she always has impeccable swatches.


2 coats, no top coat


Tiffany case is a gorgeous icy blue with fine blue glitter and medium silver glitter. Below is a close up so you can see the different glitters and also the texture.


Close up.
I decided to see what it would be like to put a top coat on, and well there's not much difference other then it lasting longer. The top coat I used was Essence better than gel nails fast dry topcoat. It seemed to just settle into the polish rather than smooth it out. However it made it look more like a foil effect polish. 



2 coats with top coat

Seriously though, this is now one of favourite polishes it is just so cool and after waiting so long I am definitely not disappointed.

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment